Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Facebook Fconnect Button

Hi guys, girls,

I would like to have the Fconnect button to show up on the front page of my forum (under development) on www.expatious.com.

Which .php file do I need to edit and what code do I add to the file to make the button show up again? I have everything enabled in the AdminCP to allow for Facebook integration so its just that the templates are not including the code.

Any tips are welcome!

Ray

did you turn it on in options

Comment

Yes all options are actived under the Facebook settings in the Admincp.

If I change the style back to the default style I do see the icon Fconnect. If I change it back to my developped style I miss the button.

Thanks

Comment

did you make a dev app account on face book and fill in all the needed info and then publish the app

Comment

Yes I did. All the required info is completed under the Facebook settings in the Admincp.

As mentioned I do have the button if I use the default Style. If I switch back to my current Style it doesnt show...

Thanks again!

Comment

then you have it missing in your templates for the other styles

Comment

I agree, but how do I find the piece of code that is missing and in which template should I be looking to get it back?

Comment

are the styles same version as the board?

Comment

Check the header, headinclude and footer templates to ensure that these have the relevant Facebook code in them compared to the default versions
                  Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                  -
                  *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                  - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                  - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment