Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some of my subscriptions failing to register ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curlgirl
    replied
    Issue Resolved with Subscription?

I'm having the same problem. Updated forums and subscription just stopped working. I get paid, but Paypal talking to VB after payment doesn't go through. No log either. Ideas?

(It had been working for over a year with no problems.)

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Any third party addons?

Leave a comment:

• stemmy
    replied
    Just a bit more info. If all my subscriptions are set to 12 months in length. How when I look at the lis of subscriptions can some expire in 2015 !!!

Leave a comment:

• stemmy
    replied
    Paypal is active and in the logs the transactions don't seem to be there and yet the payments have gone through paypal.

Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Is paypal ipn active, disabled?
    Are there any logs on your end in vBulletins subscription logs?

Leave a comment:

• Why are some of my subscriptions failing to register ??

I am using 4.1.3

I have a number of subscriptions running on my forum to unlock various additions and permissions etc.

For some reason one of my subscriptions has stopped registering with bulletin ??

The payment goes through paypal (paypal is my only payment option) but no subscription is recorded by bulletin or added to the member.I have tested the connection but all passes and I have other subscriptions which seem to be working fine ?

I am at a loss where to look or how to debug this issue ?

The only thing I can think that has changed is I have added a forum mailing list product. This manages bounced emails etc. Could this have a bearing and if so why only to one subscription and not them all.

I have looked at the members accounts and I haven't seen anything unusual there either.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Martin