Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use "recent posts" and "recent articles" functionality outside vBulletin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] How to use "recent posts" and "recent articles" functionality outside vBulletin?

Hi all,

does anyone know how can I implement "recent posts" and "recent articles" functionality outside the vBulletin package. I will have a new custom designed and developed front page, and I want to pull out recent posts and articles on this page.

Is there any interface or sample code I could use to achieve this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Vlada
    My baby ...: www.SvetSatova.com :...

That will require custom programming. You should ask the the vB mod site: www.vbulletin.org
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi Steve,

I know it will need custom programming, and I have a programmer who is already developing this part of my website, but I need more info from your side, because I don't know where to start? Please provide some guidelines or resources, and tell me are there some interfaces in place for doing this?

Thanks and regards,
      Vlada
      My baby ...: www.SvetSatova.com :...

Comment

Please provide some guidelines or resources, and tell me are there some interfaces in place for doing this?
        There is one that I can think of, it looks like this:
        https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/content.php

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X