Downgrading to 4.1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Downgrading to 4.1.3

How exactly do I downgrade from 4.1.4 to 4.1.3? I don't won't to lose what I have.

There is no option to downgrade. You have to restore a copy of the database from before the upgrade. You should restore it to a fresh database, not the existing one. Upload the correct files for the version of that database then edit your config.php file to point to that db.

Please note that if you do this you will lose all data added since that backup was made.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake99 View Post
      How exactly do I downgrade from 4.1.4 to 4.1.3? I don't won't to lose what I have.
      If you don't want to restore the latest backup, then you can convert to another forum, like MyBB for ex, and then convert back to vb 4.1.3. But doing it like that you will loose some things liek attachments, passwords, permissions etc.

Comment

Be better to post what the problem is with 4.1.4. Chances are itsto do with the editor. Chances are it can be fixed.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.0 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Maybe one of you can help

site is lcbolo.com message me for the Admin login and you can see what kind of problem I am having with vbgallery when you go and try to upload.

Comment

Hi

With that you will need to contact the mod author for assistance. On this site only unmodified sites can be supported.
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.0 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
              You have to restore a copy of the database from before the upgrade. You should restore it to a fresh database, not the existing one.
              This creates all sorts of very valuable options that I'd never considered before. Thanks!
              shout street
              willful stupidity

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X