Forum Moderators Not Getting Emailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Forum Moderators Not Getting Emailed

When a post is reported mods are not getting emailed. Any advice? I would like to have them get a message.

User Infractions & Post Reporting Options
    best thing to do is make a admin section with a section call it whatever you want set all to go to there and have it as no email
    Last edited by Hawk2; Wed 20th Jul '11, 6:36pm.

Comment

I have made two forums in the Moderator Section called User Infractions and another one called User Reporting then set them in User Infractions & Post Reporting Options to go to the right place

Comment

Thank you. I have a mod forum and reporting forum as well. How do I get posts reported and sent there to generate an email to users?

Comment

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X