Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Static page problem

Hi,

At kalandmester.com site, we had quite a few problems with vBulletin 4.1.4 recently. From problems with IMPEX (you can see the results in a thread: Problems with accented characters) to facebook connect (problems with accented characters in usernames), etc. while I hope sooner or later we will find a way to fix this, I ran into a different problem recently:

I tried to add a mibbit chat widget to a static page in CMS. When I hit save / apply to save the page nothing happens, so I can't even add a new page with a simple iframe based widget. Tried it from 3 different browsers (Firefox 6, IE 9, Google Chrome), cleared CMS cache, tried to adjust various options, but it didn't work. It looks like a Javascript issue. What should I do to fix this issue?
    EnerlaNET / Elven Library forums (Roleplaying games, Gaming, irc, Cartography) - Owner / Admin
    Cartographer's Corner blog (Maps, Cartography Tutorial, Campaign Cartographer related advice) - Author
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X