Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does disabling attachments also disable auto attachments for inserting images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k4zyn
    replied
    *cricket*

Leave a comment:

• k4zyn
    replied
    beep

Leave a comment:

• k4zyn
    replied
    I've been reading about the backlash. I wasn't aware that it was that much of an issue. Frankly I like the editor, aside from the IMG button.

I also don't like that there isn't a couple of <br>'s after quoted text when you hit "reply with quote" - what I mean by that is when you quoted someone before, there was already two lines below the quoted text, so you could just click under the quoted text and type on that second line. Now if you click anywhere below the quoted text, it puts the cursor in the middle of the quote, not below it like it used to.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    There have been many requests to be able to easily change the behavior of the image button in ckeditor toolbar. Please vote to have this improvement request.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-12114

Leave a comment:

• Does disabling attachments also disable auto attachments for inserting images?

My users are getting annoyed with the image button. 99% of them want 2 changes made. First, they want the "From URL" tab to be default, rather than computer. Secondly, they want the check next to "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" to be unchecked by default.

Any way to make this happen?

Thanks <3
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X