Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Intelligent image cropping in vBulletin CMS

Hi all,

does anyone know if there is some way of applying intelligent image cropping in vBulletin CMS so I could have the same size of image thumbnails (both height and width).
    Now I don't have uniform structure of my news page as you can see on my homepage (www.svetsatova.com) because every picture has different height and width dimensions.

I think this would be much appreciated since the front page would look more professional. I think the Wordpress has this feature, but I'm not sure.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks and regards!
    My baby ...: www.SvetSatova.com :...

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Look at a newspaper. Are they all the same size on the front page? Sites I've seen like that look very monotonous. Just for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
        Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
        Thanks, I will try to get more info there.

Originally posted by nakedanvil View Post
        Look at a newspaper. Are they all the same size on the front page? Sites I've seen like that look very monotonous. Just for thought.
        Well I suppose it's individual, but for me web sites like this are more legible than most newspapers are.

Thanks and regards.
        My baby ...: www.SvetSatova.com :...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X