Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Drop in "Unique Members Today" since VB4 upgrade

Hi,

Since upgrading from VB3 to VB4 (few week ago), the number of daily Unique Members has dropped in 30%-40%.
    How can it be? Anyone can explain that?

Thank you.

could be a number of things. maybe they just don't like the new forum, maybe they find it slower, maybe they've just had enough of the forum, maybe they have gone on summer holidays

Comment

It started on the upgrade day, even if the users dont like the new look, they would at least enter one time (before they know it was changed...).
      The change was clear, maybee the new VB4 engine count differently? anyone had the same effect?

Comment

did you do anything like have more of your site viewable to guests? the more you allow guests to view the less likely people are to actually log in.

is it more difficult to log in with vb4 than it was on 3.8? even something like people no longer being 'remembered' will impact log in.

Comment

I didnt change any settings while upgrading.

Comment

I noticed the same thing, not exactly sure what the deal was. I know some members didn't like the look of the new software, not sure about the others.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X