Can't Log In On IE9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Can't Log In On IE9

I'm using Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 9, and for some reason, I can't log into my forum. I type my username and password, click the login button, it goes to the page where it says I'm being logged in, but when it finishes loading and redirects me, I'm still not logged in. I can log in just fine in all my other browsers.

Try clearing the browser cache and cookies
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

There's been a lot of log in and log out issues with the IE browsers posted here lately. I run IE8 and have some of these issues from time to time. It's usally when I have overlooked doing my routine cleanup of the browser. I do a lot of surfing looking for things to put in my forum and the cache gets clogged up. And the cookies you could walk from here to England and not get your feet wet.
      I clean it out to the bare walls and after it works fine. Problems are not always VB. Routine cleanups on your PC or Mac are also needed.

Comment

I tried that last night and it didn't work, but I did it again today and it works fine now. Weird. Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X