"Insert Signature Picture" button is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] "Insert Signature Picture" button is not working

While setting up my signature, I upload it and then I click the INSERT SIGNATURE PICTURE button.

The signature is suppose to transfer automatically to the Editor box, but it does not do this. I have to manually copy/paste the image url to add the signature.

I know that this bug has been reported and is fixed for 4.1.5, but I need a fix Now for 4.1.4

Is there any manual edits I can do to the files to fix this ???

Great another issue

When uploading an avatar, after clicking Save Changes, I get " Upload of file failed." (though the avatar is successfully saved)

Any fix for that please?

Comment

Originally posted by Miihawk View Post
      While setting up my signature, I upload it and then I click the INSERT SIGNATURE PICTURE button.

The signature is suppose to transfer automatically to the Editor box, but it does not do this. I have to manually copy/paste the image url to add the signature.

I know that this bug has been reported and is fixed for 4.1.5, but I need a fix Now for 4.1.4

Is there any manual edits I can do to the files to fix this ???
      They will not give the fix. I already asked twice!

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/...#action_116953

I also asked here:

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...-new-CKEditor.
      For custom designed Windows 7 Visual Styles/Themes, please visit CreativX!

Comment

Please can support staff answer this question ??

Like I said, I don't want to wait for 4.1.5, nor am I going to upgrade to it for a while, until my forum theme comes out with that version.

Comment

Originally posted by Miihawk View Post
          Please can support staff answer this question ??
          No, the support staff does not have a fix for this in 4.1.4.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment