No announcement yet.

upgraded to 4.1 and now forum broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I load your forum now I get all kind of error about vbseo files being missing.

http://www.celebrityforums.com/forum/

Warning: include_once(/home/celebfo/public_html/forum/includes/config_vbseo.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/celebfo/public_html/forum/includes/functions_vbseo_pre.php on line 27

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/celebfo/public_html/forum/includes/config_vbseo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/celebfo/public_html/forum/includes/functions_vbseo_pre.php on line 27

Warning: include_once(/home/celebfo/public_html/forum/includes/VBSEO_VB_CONFIG) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/celebfo/public_html/forum/vbseo.php on line 17

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/celebfo/public_html/forum/includes/VBSEO_VB_CONFIG' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/celebfo/public_html/forum/vbseo.php on line 17

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/celebfo/public_html/forum/includes/functions_vbseo_crr.php on line 67

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::set() in /home/celebfo/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 7354
    Why don't you open a ticket at the customer area so one of the vb staff can investigate this for you?

P.s. Did you make a backup of the db prior to running the upgrader btw?

Comment

A ticket was opened with the vb staff. I'm just trying to get this issue resolved faster and I thought it might be something that was a quick fix.

Yes, I have backups of the site.
      Celebrity Gossip and Photos || Business Community

Comment

Originally posted by tommeyboy View Post
        A ticket was opened with the vb staff. I'm just trying to get this issue resolved faster and I thought it might be something that was a quick fix.

Yes, I have backups of the site.
        Ah ok. Can you tell us how did you uninstall the mods?

But if you submited a ticket then it would be better to not touch anything when the vb guys are working on it as well. As it might result in confusion when 2 persona are working on the same thing at the same time without knowing about each other, and therefore things might be made worse.

Better to wait until they are through.

Comment

I bet you he just deleted the files from the ftp without first removing the plugin seen a few people doing this

Comment

no... i removed the plugin first then removed the files from ftp.
            Celebrity Gossip and Photos || Business Community

Comment

Something that you could try is to check the table that stores the mods and truncate it. Or another alternative is to roll back, uninstall the mods properly and then give the upgrade another go.

But you do not have anything to worry about. The vb guys are pretty good at what they do and they will fix this for you.

Comment

Originally posted by tommeyboy View Post
                no... i removed the plugin first then removed the files from ftp.
                you will find if you replace them files it will fix the problem and let you login to you boards again

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X