Widget Static HTML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Widget Static HTML

I was wondering If there is a possibility to change the background color of a static HTML widget. Before the update to 4.1.4 (previous was 4.0.7), the background of the widget was white, now is grey.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
    http://www.zazdravje.com.mk

having the same problem cms widget

Comment

You'll probably need to hardcode the appropriate css file if there isn't a stylevar (admincp>vbcms>styles>edit>stylevars ... then type 'widget' into the box above the list of stylevars and all of the ones with widget in their name will show up... find the background one and edit there)

Comment

vbcms.css

Comment

You should avoid editing the css templates if at all possible and override the css in additional.css instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Eq4Bits View Post
            You'll probably need to hardcode the appropriate css file if there isn't a stylevar (admincp>vbcms>styles>edit>stylevars ... then type 'widget' into the box above the list of stylevars and all of the ones with widget in their name will show up... find the background one and edit there)
            Done that with no success
            http://www.zazdravje.com.mk

Comment

Is this your facebook widget? If so, it's own CSS is causing this...
              Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
              -
              *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
              - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

mine is for an adsense widget..... or pretty much anything i put into a html widget if thats any help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X