Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[RSS Feed Manager] Getting double spaces converted to single asterisk; anybody else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thierry Martin
    replied
    I am experiencing this problem with the latest version of VB. Was this issue never resolved?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    No clue why it would do that, maybe the system xml parser is fubared. :/

Leave a comment:

• KW802
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Let me check. Same here kevin.
    Thanks for checking Zachery; now I know at least it isn't something I have configured on my server.

I took a brief look at the RSS importer but I guess now I need to tear it apart to see what's going on.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Let me check. Same here kevin.

Leave a comment:

• KW802
    replied
    Anybody out there mind confirming if they are getting the same results?

Leave a comment:

• [RSS Feed Manager] Getting double spaces converted to single asterisk; anybody else?

Feed: http://roysrants.wordpress.com/feed/

This one is driving me nuts. While importing that feed above and using the {feed:content:encoded} value in the body template, it seems that any double spaces in the feed (eg: double spaces at the end of sentence in a paragraph of text) is getting converted to a single asterisk "*" instead of just a single space. The problem shows up immediately when doing a preview in the ACP and the actual threads themselves are getting created with the same.

Anybody mind confirming if you're seeing the same thing?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X