Forum loading issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Forum loading issues

I've been having a loading issue with my technology and gaming forum for a while now, I could be browsing the forum fine for a while then when ether trying to view a page or write to the database everything will just stop loading, a page could be loading for minutes at a time before being required to stop the page load, wait a few minutes, then click the link again. I need to get to the bottom of this issue before I end up killing someone.

This image shows the loading of a page over the period of about 4 minutes, in the end I needed to stop the page from loading then hit the link again, when hitting the link again everything worked fine.

I'm not sure if this issue is something to do with my host or the vBulletin software but I need to get to the bottom of it asap!

Any advice?

...or it could just be your own connection to your site. First try http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ (and tell us the results). Then give us a link to the site and tell us what type of hosting you have (shared, VPS, dedicated).

Comment