CMS Image Size Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] CMS Image Size Questions

I hope someone can help me with this. Here is my main CMS page: http://www.theroaringseason.com/ I've set it up as a 1x2 column, so my newest Article is at the top of the page with a single column of its own, then each older Article is set 2x2.

The issue I'm having is that I want my newest Article to display the image at 100%, not as a thumbnail, so it makes for a cleaner looking page.

However, to do this, I have to set it as a 'Section Page Only' in my CMS control panel, but this displays the Article in its entirety on the Home page which can make for quite a large Home page if its a long Article. If I set it as 'Content Page Only', it displays a small section of the Article with a 'Read More >' link to the full Article on another page. However, this option sets the image as a thumbnail image on my Home page, and I want it displayed as a full image at 100%.

So how can I get it to display the image at 100% but only have a small section of the text with a link to the full article?

I hope that all makes sense?

hey I had the same question, how did you manage to solve it? mind sharing?

Comment

Any luck with image sizes? Any idea where to read how to set up image sizes with some freedom?

Comment