X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoberz
    replied
    Originally posted by Americangirl01 View Post
    In IE, the "abc" button does not activate the spell checker (it will prompt you to download/install IESpell if it is not installed). If you right click in the post box and select Check Spelling, your users can still check their spelling.
    Thanks, it works.

Originally posted by worried View Post
    You can thank everyone who wanted the new CKEditor.
    Oh well, I'm sure VBulletin will fix this minor glitch whenever they get the chance.

Leave a comment:

• worried
    replied
    You can thank everyone who wanted the new CKEditor.

Leave a comment:

• Americangirl01
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoberz View Post
    A member brought up that his spell check wasn't working after I had upgraded the forum to 4.1.4 -- is there any reasons why it's not working? It was working without a single problem from when 4.0 was released.

Thanks in advance.

- Hoberz
    In IE, the "abc" button does not activate the spell checker (it will prompt you to download/install IESpell if it is not installed). If you right click in the post box and select Check Spelling, your users can still check their spelling.

Leave a comment:

• Hoberz
    started a topic [Forum] IESpell/Spell Check Not Working in 4.1.4

IESpell/Spell Check Not Working in 4.1.4

A member brought up that his spell check wasn't working after I had upgraded the forum to 4.1.4 -- is there any reasons why it's not working? It was working without a single problem from when 4.0 was released.

Thanks in advance.

- Hoberz
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X