Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] CKEditor problem

Hello all,

I just upgraded my forum and noticed some problems with the new editor.

When you use longer text within codes is not wrapping at all. Here on vb board is working just fine .....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa

Code:
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    HTML Code:
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But here is mine result attached:

Click image for larger version

Name:	wrap.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	3720801

I reupload once again the files - didn't help.
    I rerun the upgrade it didn't help.
    No additional hack running at the moment ....

Any ideas ? thanks in advance

Btw when I was trying to create that post I saw something really strange:

Click image for larger version

Name:	vb-problem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	3720800

Yes, that's not a photoshop - simply printscreen from my monitor

Can you create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it.

Do you have the same problem?
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
      Can you create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it.

Do you have the same problem?

I did that already 2 times. I used as well "define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);"

Comment

This could be important - during the upgrade I had an error that the clientscrip folder for the css that the script can not write into it, and I had to switch in the option not to use css as files

Comment

well I found out what is the reason => Censorship Options

Comment

I have a same problem. Here is Capture's. On Capture.png I switch editor to SOURCE MODE, and on Capture2.png is WYSIWYG MODE.

On source mode, text is not wrap, and if I switch to WYSIWYG then it's OK. Any solution, or is this a bug?
            Attached Files

Comment

Also I just noticed HERE - If I write reply in WYSIWYG MODE, then select ALL text, do COPY (CTRL+C) and PASTE (CTRL+V) overwriting same text, it's wraped with tags [COLOR=#222222][FONT=Times New Roman]... ....[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#222222][FONT=Times New Roman]Also I just noticed HERE - If I write reply, then select ALL text, do COPY (CTRL+C) and PASTE (CTRL+V) overwriting same text, it's wraped with tags[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X