X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gle041
    replied
    Originally posted by Griffin80 View Post
    Since 4.0.7 the stylevars no longer controls the profile pages. There is a post somewhere on these forum which has the CSS code to add to your additional.css template.
    Any idea where I can find this?

Leave a comment:

• Sean James
    replied
    Originally posted by gle041 View Post
    I'm trying to make the sidebar (on the left) in the profile have the same color scheme as the sidebar on the forums display (on the right). How can I do this? I'm pretty sure they did match but I lost it with the 4.1.4 upgrade.
    Since 4.0.7 the stylevars no longer controls the profile pages. There is a post somewhere on these forum which has the CSS code to add to your additional.css template.

Leave a comment:

• gle041
    replied
    I'm trying to make the sidebar (on the left) in the profile have the same color scheme as the sidebar on the forums display (on the right). How can I do this? I'm pretty sure they did match but I lost it with the 4.1.4 upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Those permissions are by usergroup here:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> Profile Customization Permissions

I'm not entirely sure what happens to existing custom profiles when you change this though. I would hope they would be removed.

Leave a comment:

• gle041
    started a topic [Forum] Profile Customizations

Profile Customizations

How can I remove all profile customizations and disallow them?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X