Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dandan17
    replied
    I'll submit a ticket so they can take a look, thanks borbole.

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by dandan17 View Post
    Hi,
    I never seen this problem before, when uploading my upgrade files from 4.1.3 to 4.1.4 while in the middle of the uploading process i lost six of my forums... after the uploading was done i went thru the upgrade with out any problems but still the forums are gone so i went back to 4.1.3 and the forums are back so i tried to do the upgrade one more time and the forums are gone..wow...any idea why this is happening ?Thanks
    This shouldn''t happen as the upgrade doesn''t drop anything from the db. You should open a ticket about it so one of the vb staff can have a look into this.

Leave a comment:

• dandan17
    started a topic [Forum] lost forums after 4.1.4 upgrade

lost forums after 4.1.4 upgrade

Hi,
    I never seen this problem before, when uploading my upgrade files from 4.1.3 to 4.1.4 while in the middle of the uploading process i lost six of my forums... after the uploading was done i went thru the upgrade with out any problems but still the forums are gone so i went back to 4.1.3 and the forums are back so i tried to do the upgrade one more time and the forums are gone..wow...any idea why this is happening ?Thanks