Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Yes, mods can interfere with this.
    but it should work when I disable them right?

or is it the files in the remaining causing it possibly?
    mixed martial arts

Comment

Ok I went through all the steps in post 3 again.

I deleted every file shown in the Suspect File Versions so that it shows nothing.

Created a new style and everything and it still does not work correctly.

I'm going to go ahead and reinstall my mods since they don't seem to be the problem.
      mixed martial arts

Comment

I know its not a template that needs to be reverted because I tried a fresh new style and it had the same problem.

I know its not a bad file uploaded somewhere because I did suspect files and deleted everything I saw.

Its so weird that it works perfect everywhere besides the cms.
        mixed martial arts

Comment

Its gotta have something to do with how I have my cms index page in root instead of forums like some people do. Like maybe it needs to reference another file but something isn't pointed to the right place or something? idk.. Whats wierd though is that I tried uploading the images folder to root and still nothing.

hmm..
          Last edited by ninjashoes; Fri 10 Jun '11, 10:24pm.
          mixed martial arts

Comment

Did you disable your mods?
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Did you disable your mods?
              Yes I disabled all modifications and even went so far as the delete all related files and it didn't fix the problem.
              mixed martial arts

Comment

If you have no add-ons and have followed all those instructions, then fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

All instructions has been do but still not work, i still don't understand why need to fill support ticket since it will be easier to everyone if someone can post the solution or make FAQ section regarding this issue.

Regards,

BusyBee

If you have no add-ons and have followed all those instructions, then fill out a support ticket at:

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Comment

The reason to fill out the support ticket is so we can determine what the problem is. This is not something that happens with the default vB code and no modifications, so this is going to require some investigation. If we had an answer for you, then we would have already provided it.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by BusyBee View Post
                      All instructions has been do but still not work, i still don't understand why need to fill support ticket since it will be easier to everyone if someone can post the solution or make FAQ section regarding this issue.

Regards,

BusyBee
                      No one was talking to you, that's why. Start your on thread.

Comment

@Steve yes, i understood, just some suggestion perhaps vBulletin can put "initial procedure" in the future on the README since i believe the new editor need some more requirements on client side.

Originally posted by nakedanvil View Post
                        No one was talking to you, that's why. Start your on thread.
                        OOT

Excuse me!

neither me is not talking to you buddy

and i do not want to waste others peoples times and hardworks by opening another thread with the same problem.

Read again my comment before you jumping out to someone, i believe we don't know each other, oh well... at least Steve already answer my question.

Regards,

BusyBee

Comment

Ok Steve I filled out a support ticket and included all the right info.
                          mixed martial arts

Comment

BusyBee are you having the same problem that I am having?

If so do you use any modifications???
                            mixed martial arts

Comment

This specific issue was fixed by setting AdminCP > Settings > Options > BB Code Settings > Allow BB Code in Non Forum Specific Areas to Yes. See the bug report here - http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-12373

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

i'm having a similar issue but not only do i not see the full WYSIWYG editor in the CMS i don't see it at all in the forum area either (not even any buttons for it with images missing)....even my quick reply isn't showing it (it's quoting the post instead).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X