IE Spell Check no longer works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] IE Spell Check no longer works

Not a surprise with recent events but my members tell the spell check no longer works on our forum. Seems we lost a lot of features for this supposed upgrade.

I got this one as I use it too. The check box is not working. I have been assured it will be fixed at some point in time. Having said that here's how to use it in the meantime.
    Since it's an IE browser add-on you just right click inside the text box and select spell check from the menu. Or if just one word needs checked you highlight the word and right click.

Comment

I'm getting complaints about the spell check not working now with IE as well. Works with other browsers, just not IE.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysfan View Post
        I'm getting complaints about the spell check not working now with IE as well. Works with other browsers, just not IE.
        We're talking about a plugin called IE Spell: http://www.iespell.com/

I know what you're talking about though. FF 3.6 built-in spellcheck wasn't working right on 4.1.4. You have to update to FF 4.0. 4.1.4 is really screwed up on older browsers. The cursor isn't where it's supposed to be, etc., 4.1.4 has been a never-ending nightmare for me.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X