Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.1.4 Forum Why is this Edit part up the top part Blanked out !??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by RK KINGKONG View Post
    really simple go to your FTP delete your editor folder within your skins folders , then once youve deleted it . grab the editor folder provided with the VB upgrade and place it where you just deleted your other folder and refresh your page and your icons will all be there
    Don't delete the editor directory, just upload the sprites.png from the images/editor/ directory into your custom styles images directory.

Leave a comment:

• RK KINGKONG
    replied
    really simple go to your FTP delete your editor folder within your skins folders , then once youve deleted it . grab the editor folder provided with the VB upgrade and place it where you just deleted your other folder and refresh your page and your icons will all be there
    Originally posted by Rahstyles View Post
    ^ well if u figured it out can u help me do it please? contact me on msn?

Leave a comment:

• Hawk2
    replied
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post2170045
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post2170013

Leave a comment:

• Rahstyles
    replied
    ^ well if u figured it out can u help me do it please? contact me on msn?

Leave a comment:

• Quadronica
    replied
    i have resolved... reupload the file sprite.png in the folder images/editor on the server in the same directory

Leave a comment:

• Quadronica
    replied
    i have the same problem... this editor is orrible!

Leave a comment:

• bollie
    replied
    Here the same problem

Leave a comment:

• Rahstyles
    replied
    Can sombody pls pm me there msn messenger name and help me out with tthis?? Or message me on msn: [email protected] ill appreciate it.. cause i cant figure this out...

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by RK KINGKONG View Post
    that worked for me , by swaping the editor folder but some of my other icons that pertain to other mods wont show
    Then reupload them.

Leave a comment:

• RK KINGKONG
    replied
    that worked for me , by swaping the editor folder but some of my other icons that pertain to other mods wont show
    Originally posted by K!nG View Post
    Here i am seems like u using VELOCITY SKIN ??? I had the same problem All u gotta do it go here images/skinden/velocity/ and delete the "editor" folder and then upload the new editor folder from the download of 4.1.4 and let me know if that does the charm cux it did for me

Leave a comment:

• RK KINGKONG
    replied
    so is it not showing gif images , cause i switched the editor folders now everything shows up except the images that are gif weird

Leave a comment:

• Rahstyles
    replied
    Sorry nope it did not work

Leave a comment:

• K!nG
    replied
    Here i am seems like u using VELOCITY SKIN ??? I had the same problem All u gotta do it go here images/skinden/velocity/ and delete the "editor" folder and then upload the new editor folder from the download of 4.1.4 and let me know if that does the charm cux it did for me

Leave a comment:

• Rahstyles
    replied
    I honestly dont understand what ur talking about

Leave a comment:

• cellarius
    replied
    Please refrain from sending me unsolicited private messages. I help out here on the forums if I can. If you need direct assistance, you should open a support ticket.

Have you checked the stylevar setting for the style you use? The one I told you?

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X