Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.1.4 Forum Why is this Edit part up the top part Blanked out !??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here the same problem
    Dutch Online Computer hulp - www.pctuts.be

Comment

i have the same problem... this editor is orrible!

Comment

i have resolved... reupload the file sprite.png in the folder images/editor on the server in the same directory

Comment

^ well if u figured it out can u help me do it please? contact me on msn?

Comment

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post2170045
            https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post2170013

Comment

really simple go to your FTP delete your editor folder within your skins folders , then once youve deleted it . grab the editor folder provided with the VB upgrade and place it where you just deleted your other folder and refresh your page and your icons will all be there
              Originally posted by Rahstyles View Post
              ^ well if u figured it out can u help me do it please? contact me on msn?

Comment

Originally posted by RK KINGKONG View Post
                really simple go to your FTP delete your editor folder within your skins folders , then once youve deleted it . grab the editor folder provided with the VB upgrade and place it where you just deleted your other folder and refresh your page and your icons will all be there
                Don't delete the editor directory, just upload the sprites.png from the images/editor/ directory into your custom styles images directory.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X