Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Embed video from EZS3

Hello,

I want to set up some paid subscription forums that are to talk about content in a video. So the first post of the forum is the post with the video embedded. I am using Amazon EZS3 to host my videos but I can't figure out how to embed the javascript code, it just shows up as text of the code, not the embedded player. I chose the html 5 player option in EZS3 and I am using vb 4.1.3.

Does anyone have advice or help for me?

Thanks!

** I started looking through my permissions, and found html was off. So I turned it on for this forum and it is embedding the player but that is all the forum page has become, just the embedded player and nothing else. Help!

** Ooops, I have it working, I had to turn the HTML but don't convert line breaks! Fingers crossed that it is all good now...
    Last edited by Pinto Pony; Fri 3 Jun '11, 10:29am.

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X