X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zero477
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    You can disable hybrid and threaded modes in the AdminCP > SettingS > Options > Threaded / Hybrid Mode Options
    Hello,

I had this problem on a thread where I have attachments. I disabled Threaded / Hybrid Mode, and it was fixed ... Is there a way to make it work with Thredad / Hybrid Mode turned on ???

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    You can disable hybrid and threaded modes in the AdminCP > SettingS > Options > Threaded / Hybrid Mode Options
    Hello,

I had this problem on a thread where I have attachments. I disabled Threaded / Hybrid Mode, and it was fixed ... Is there a way to make it work with Thredad / Hybrid Mode turned on ???

Leave a comment:

• Jafo
    replied
    We are having the same issue. I wish there was a better way to fix this. I have found the root cause:

PHP Code:
    // ###################### Start findparents #######################
    function fetch_post_parentlist($postid)
    {
        global 
    $postparent;

$retlist '';

$postid $postparent["$postid"];

while (
    $postid != 0)
        {

$retlist .= ",$postid";

$postid $postparent["$postid"];
        }

return 
    $retlist;

What happens is it gets stuck in a loop here if $post does not equal zero. This can happen when the parentid of the top first post is not zero. I am not sure why a first post would have a parent thread id? Could it be that when the first post was deleted, the second post was never updated? Shouldn't the while loop be removed? I see no way for this loop to end?

BTW, this function is the same in vb 3.8.x and vb 4.x...

Leave a comment:

• Eleeist
    replied
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Eleeist
    replied
    Ok...

And is there any way to fix it? Or they are forced to change into linear?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    They're trying to use threaded mode on a fairly long thread, instead of linear.

Leave a comment:

• Eleeist
    started a topic [Forum] Fatal error

Fatal error

Hi,

Some of my users report they cannot access a particular topic. They get the following error:

Code:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 127139797 bytes) in /includes/functions_threadedmode.php on line 23
    I personally cannot reporduce this error.

What could it be caused by?
    Last edited by Eleeist; Thu 2nd Jun '11, 11:46am.