Widgets Configure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Widgets Configure

i can easily crate new widgets but when go to Configure it the configuration window not open to insert configuration code in it

Make sure you are using the same url for your admincp that you entered into AdminCP > Settings > Options > site name/url > forum url. ie. if that option says www.yoursite.com, you need to enter the admincp via www.yoursite.com, not just yoursite.com

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      Make sure you are using the same url for your admincp that you entered into AdminCP > Settings > Options > site name/url > forum url. ie. if that option says www.yoursite.com, you need to enter the admincp via www.yoursite.com, not just yoursite.com
      I do that and reinstall the vb again but still when click in widget configure the pop-up window not appear

Comment

I would suggest reuploading all your default vbulletin files and seeing if that fixes the issue.

Also, did you change anything in AdminCP > Settings > Options > content management like the default page? Or did you add anything in AdminCP > Settings > Options > site name/url/etc : CMS Component URL?

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

I uploading all default vbulletin files Version 4.1.3 patch 1

and check all the above setting and still face the problem

Comment

Lynne don't you have to have java or flash running as a browser add on to be able to see that? Lightbox right?

Comment

Originally posted by khalled View Post
              and check all the above setting and still face the problem
              And what are they set to?

You may want to put in a ticket. We will need admin access and access to turn off all plugins including vbseo if you have it.

Comment