• Show
Clear All

• x YNWA x
    replied
    Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• x YNWA x
    replied
    Does anyone know? Currently I had to use one of the existing rules & move it but that is not a full solution.

Leave a comment:

• x YNWA x
    started a topic [Forum] Adding adverts after x number of posts?

Adding adverts after x number of posts?

Hi

I am using the inbuilt advert system in vbulletin which is pretty good and allows me to exclude ads to people who pay subscriptions, so I am not able to use one of the mods on vborg as they do not allow for this sort of thing.

I Have seen the option for adding an advert within a post, but I do not want that because it will take away from the post and I think users would not be happy to see an advert within their post, not sure who came up with this idea?!

Anyway on postbit legacy I see the following:

<vb:if condition="$post['isfirstshown']">
    {vb:raw ad_location.ad_showthread_firstpost_start}
    {vb:raw ad_location.thread_first_post_content}
    </vb:if>

Is this a case of just moving this code elsewhere?

I want it so that an avert appears after every 10 posts under the post and not within the post.

I already have an advert after the nav menu and one above the footer but the one above the footer is out of the way and people do not really see it. So Ideally I would like an advert to appear after every 10 posts in a thread. I can then use the inbuilt advert system to choose different types of adverts such as google adsense and some affiliate type adverts.

Does anyone have any idea how I go about doing this?

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X