X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    daedong

• daedong
    replied
    Thank you very much that enabled me to convince the server that it was their problem. Its not fixed yet but at least i was able to convince them.

Thanks once again!

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Upload the attached file to your server then navigate to it in your browser. Does this show the correct time or the time out bu 1 hour 9 minutes?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• daedong

• daedong
    replied
    On reflection the 1hour and 9 mins is about the time the server was down for. I have contacted the server over this issue and they tell me it is a PHP script problem but I have not touched anything of late. I just don't know how to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    vBulletin gets its time from the server. You need to set the timezone in the Admin CP to whatever you want the default to be and the DST settings should match whatever settings are on the server.

Then each user needs to set their local timezones/DST in the User CP. If you do this correctly and the server time is correct, then the correct times will show.

This also assumes that you have not modified the footer template to affect the DST detection code in it or installed any modification that broke this.

Leave a comment:

• daedong

• daedong
    started a topic [Forum] Time

Time

A short time ago I had a server problem, since then my forum time is out (behind 1hour 9 min) how do I fix this problem?

Thank you
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X