Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CKEditor [More] Smiley Option Not work ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K!nG
    replied
    Thanks for the update i know its too early to ask when 4.1.8 is coming lol, but any update for the release ? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Originally posted by K!nG View Post
    First we heard its going to be fixed in 4.1.7 and now 4.1.8 ???? Hopefully it won't jump to 4.1.9 lol

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-12370
    I fixed that and put it in 4.1.8 so that's where it will be.

Leave a comment:

• K!nG
    replied
    First we heard its going to be fixed in 4.1.7 and now 4.1.8 ???? Hopefully it won't jump to 4.1.9 lol

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-12370

Leave a comment:

• K!nG
    replied
    For the original thread i did create a bug on tracker. so u guys can vote over there as well. Thanks Here is the link for that.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-12462

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by ShyGuy82 View Post
    I've updated to 4.1.4 on my local box....the smilie box show only the default number of smilies, albeit they are not default icons but MY ICONS. How do I change how many and more importantly WHAT smilies show in that popup box? I can't upgrade my live site until I get this sorted.
    Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• ShyGuy82
    replied
    I've updated to 4.1.4 on my local box....the smilie box show only the default number of smilies, albeit they are not default icons but MY ICONS. How do I change how many and more importantly WHAT smilies show in that popup box? I can't upgrade my live site until I get this sorted.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Have you raised a Bug for it in the tracker?

Leave a comment:

• K!nG
    replied
    I was just about to make a thread on this one . It will be nice to see "more" link in the editor.

Leave a comment:

• Bilal
    replied
    He means that there's no "more smiles" button/link in the smiley popup dialog box of CKeditor, so a user can't see the list of all smilies unless he/she visit the advance reply page and select "more smilies" link from the right hand side.

It would be nice if vbulletin adds a "more smilies" link within the CKeditor "insert smiley" popup box.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What do you mean exactly?

Also please note that 4.1.4 Beta is not supported.

Leave a comment:

• shiaforums
    started a topic [Forum] CKEditor [More] Smiley Option Not work ?

CKEditor [More] Smiley Option Not work ?

hi,

CKEditor [More] Smiley Option Not work ???
    Last edited by shiaforums; Sun 22nd May '11, 11:53pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X