Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I did.

Leave a comment:

• DJ-Lounge
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    I don't know. All I know is that you should not have any of these problems if you are truly running the default vB code. Maybe one of your add-ons changed the database. Disabling or even removing an add-on does not remove any changes it made to the db.
    Steve, I upgraded my license with ticket and email support right now.
    Would you please check out my ticket?

Leave a comment:

• DJ-Lounge
    replied
    All right, I will check it out. May the cookie issue also be caused by a server setting?
    Or something like that?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I don't know. All I know is that you should not have any of these problems if you are truly running the default vB code. Maybe one of your add-ons changed the database. Disabling or even removing an add-on does not remove any changes it made to the db.

Leave a comment:

• DJ-Lounge
    replied
    Try this. Upload the tools.php script in the 'do_not_upload' folder of the vB zip file to your Admin CP directory and run it from your browser. Use this to reset the cookie domain and path back to the defaults. And then leave your cookie domain and path at the default settings. There is no reason to change these. If you need to specify a unique cookie, use the cookie prefix setting in config.php instead.
    I already tried this. Unfortunately, it haven't resolved the problem.
    And yes, I have still the same problem.

What may cause this cookie problem on the server?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Try this. Upload the tools.php script in the 'do_not_upload' folder of the vB zip file to your Admin CP directory and run it from your browser. Use this to reset the cookie domain and path back to the defaults. And then leave your cookie domain and path at the default settings. There is no reason to change these. If you need to specify a unique cookie, use the cookie prefix setting in config.php instead.

Do you still have this problem? Since this is not something that happens with the default vB code, assuming you have followed all those instructions the only other options are something on yourt computer is causing this, or it's a server issue.

Leave a comment:

• DJ-Lounge
    replied
    Hi Steve again,

The Image Resizer has been disabled right now.
    All plugins has been disabled right now, see:

Click image for larger version

Name:	9289445da26b468bab19472.png
Views:	1
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	3682187

The seo addon has been removed as well.
    I forgot to say something, we has moved our website from a shared host to a VPS. Maybe this is causing the problem?
    The result of the suspect files are ok. No weird files has been found.

Please, I need to re-open my board asap

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What is this?

Image resizer by SevenSkins

What are the results of your Suspect Files?

I also see that you are using a third-party SEO addon. You need to remove that as well.

Leave a comment:

• DJ-Lounge
    replied
    I also replaced all core files, and upgraded again to vbulletin 4.1.3, but the problem still exists.

Leave a comment:

• DJ-Lounge
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    My bad. Unfortunately you do not have access to ticket support.

I run the reset cookie domain and path, but the problem has not been solved...
    What can I do more to solve this problem?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    My bad. Unfortunately you do not have access to ticket support.

Leave a comment:

• DJ-Lounge
    replied
    Already, have submitted a support ticket.Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Leave a comment:

• DJ-Lounge
    replied
    Hello Steve,

Thanks for your answer. I asked my designer to restore the copyright on our forums. This has been done now.
    All plugins has been globally disabled right now. I found something strange:
    1. While logged in, the message shows I am logged out.
    2. If I point to a forum category and make a new thread and publish this one.
    3. The thread will not be 'seen' in the forumhome page.
    4. If I press ctrl + f5, the forum cookies will be updated and everything is fine.
    5. If I do log out and login again, the problem keeps coming.
    Also, this has been happening while all plugins disabled and default theme enabled.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by dmcguy View Post
    Same issue with my newly upgraded (3.8.x to 4.1.3) - http://tinyurl.com/5sccny9
    Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X