X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Trying to fix a border and can't find it

I am looking for the following code

.navtabs li.selected li a.popupctrl {
    background: url("images/misc/arrow.png") no-repeat scroll right center transparent;
    border: 10px solid transparent;
    border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    padding-right: 15px;
    }

I have done a search and am unable to find it, I specifically want to change the 10px solid transparent to 3 px as it looks terrible, anyone have any ideas please. I have searched everything I know to search.
    Thanks,

Peter

It's in the vbulletin-chrome.css template:

Code:
    .navtabs li.selected li a.popupctrl {
        -moz-border-radius:3px;
        -webkit-border-radius:3px;    
        border-radius:3px;
        border:solid {vb:stylevar lightweightbox_border.borderWidth}px transparent;
        _border: none;
        background:transparent url({vb:stylevar imgdir_misc}/arrow.png) no-repeat {vb:stylevar right} center;
        padding-{vb:stylevar right}:15px;
            _background-image:url('{vb:stylevar imgdir_misc}/arrow.gif');
        color: {vb:stylevar navbar_link_color};
    }
    From that you can see it uses the 'lightweightbox_border.borderWidth' StyleVar so update the value there.

The easiest way to search is only search for the class, not the whole thing so in this case searching for the following will find that:

.navtabs li.selected li a.popupctrl
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

I have looked for the template you are talking about and I am unable to find it, can you tell me exactly which directory tree it is in please. Thanks for replying.
      Thanks,

Peter

Comment

Found that template but it isn't the correct one, I am looking for one that has 10px in it.
        Thanks,

Peter

Comment

That wasn't the template the bit I wanted it actually located in StyleVars/Common/lightweightbox_border just in case someone else is looking for it. It is the border for the small selections underneath the main tabs some which have a drop down box like Community, Forum Actions, Quick links, it was very large in my style for some reason, but not in the default, which I based mine on
          Thanks,

Peter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X