Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only positive opinions are allowed?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Forum] Only positive opinions are allowed?!

    I was wondering why there are no more negative posts about vbulletin 4. Now, after i´ve also posted something about the vbulletin behave i just had to recognize that negative postings will be deleted.... Its a good way you go vbulletin

  • #2
    That's not true.
    .......

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by lubbie View Post
      I was wondering why there are no more negative posts about vbulletin 4. Now, after i´ve also posted something about the vbulletin behave i just had to recognize that negative postings will be deleted.... Its a good way you go vbulletin
      Absolute cobblers. The company are not deleting negative posts at all.

      One reason the negative posts have reduced in number, is because the product has improved considerably in the past eight months or so.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

      TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.0 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

      Comment


      • #4
        OP's post, much like the cake, is a lie. Cobblers indeed.
        anders | vbulletin team | check out the new vbulletin facebook app
        Proudly vBulletin'ing since 2001
        Please be my friend!
        http://www.twitter.com/inetskunkworks
        vBulletin Performance Articles:
        Click here to read

        Comment


        • #5


          Anyway... If you guys thinks so... then the cake is a lie
          Where´s the post about 4.1.4? Sure all cobblers

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by lubbie View Post
            Where´s the post about 4.1.4? Sure all cobblers
            What post ??

            What are you talking [complaining] about, exactly ?
            Baby, I was born this way

            Comment


            • #7
              I get in their face a fair amount and they have never deleted any of my posts. They are usually perfect gentlemen about it all. Look in the "Licensed Customer Feedback" forums.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lubbie View Post


                Anyway... If you guys thinks so... then the cake is a lie
                Where´s the post about 4.1.4? Sure all cobblers
                Right here:

                http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...Bulletin-4.1.4

                Comment


                • #9
                  and another here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...pdate-on-4.1.4

                  worst cover-up ever

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    After the problems with the 4.1.4 beta install, they reverted to a backup, probably because of reasonable concerns over the DB integrity. Only lost 20 minutes of postings. They're taking their lumps over it, but they did the right thing.

                    Comment


                    • #11



                      @ punchbowl
                      Better S***U*** if you dont know what i mean. Your nick is a worst cover-up ever too

                      There was another one but anyway.... posting any thread an giving some comment is .. ah anyway....useless to complain about

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by lubbie View Post



                        @ punchbowl
                        Better S***U*** if you dont know what i mean. Your nick is a worst cover-up ever too

                        There was another one but anyway.... posting any thread an giving some comment is .. ah anyway....useless to complain about
                        I'm struggling to come up with a four letter word that starts with U and to know what I'm supposed to be covering up.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by punchbowl View Post
                          I'm struggling to come up with a four letter word that starts with U and to know what I'm supposed to be covering up.
                          Urge
                          Undo
                          Unit
                          Ugly
                          Used
                          User
                          Uses
                          anders | vbulletin team | check out the new vbulletin facebook app
                          Proudly vBulletin'ing since 2001
                          Please be my friend!
                          http://www.twitter.com/inetskunkworks
                          vBulletin Performance Articles:
                          Click here to read

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by IBxAnders View Post
                            Urge
                            Undo
                            Unit
                            Ugly
                            Used
                            User
                            Uses
                            How very dare you!

                            Doesn't really work in context. I presumed the first (self) censored word was Shut. This has cast a whole different light on the comment. Sh*t User.

                            I'm in tears here. Ugly tears.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by lubbie View Post
                              I was wondering why there are no more negative posts about vbulletin 4. Now, after i´ve also posted something about the vbulletin behave i just had to recognize that negative postings will be deleted.... Its a good way you go vbulletin
                              Whatdoyamean? The licensed feedback forum is filled with negative comments. You can call IB many things (actually they are called many things) but they are not censoring anything.
                              I buy 420 forums

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X