Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• janaf
    replied
    I had the same? problem, cused by Keepalive being disabled in Apache. Enabling KeepAlive solved my problems. Apache KeepAlive is normally enabled by default.

Leave a comment:

• bszopi
    replied
    Well, it worked for me.

Leave a comment:

• ecrist
    replied
    What I see there is what I already have. The syntax in the link is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• bszopi
    replied
    The code required is a little different than what Trevor showed, as I just ran into this error today when helping someone else out. Here is a link to the proper code:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...=1#post2147157

Leave a comment:

• ecrist
    replied
    @LYNNE

Please do some research on 'heredoc' in the PHP manual. It's actually not even unique to PHP, but is found in Perl, C, C++, Java, and many other languages. I see there are a few errors in my HTML above, namely the missing '>' for the select, and some closing tags near the bottom. I appreciate your attempt to help, but you've failed to give me any criticism that's actually constructive and helps me solve my problem.

@Trevor

What you have there is exactly what I needed, I just didn't know where to look. Thanks for the info! I'm using Safari on the Mac where I see that bug. I'll check out a couple other browsers (Mac, Windows, *nix) and get back to you on my bug. I will make sure to try my faulty HTML above, as it's possible the vB code is properly escaping my code to render the page, errors and all.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    What is this stuff doing in there - "<<<HERE" and "HERE;" ? Those are going to cause problems because your html (in the php) is invalid.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If you look at the contactus template, you'll see an example of what you'll need:

<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="{vb:raw bbuserinfo.securitytoken}" />

Re the Bug, what browser are you using as I don't get that in 4.1.3 using Firefox...

Leave a comment:

• ecrist
    started a topic [CMS] PHP Eval for contact Form submit error

PHP Eval for contact Form submit error

I'm trying to create a page with the CMS software using PHP Direct Eval option. The code I'm using is here:

PHP Code:
    if (!isset($_POST['contact_form_submit']) && empty($_POST['contact_form_submit'])){

$output = <<<HERE
            <form action='' method='post' id='contact_form'>
                <table>
                    <tr>
                        <td>Message Topic:</td>
                        <td><select name='topic'>
                            <option value=''>Pick a Topic</option>
                            <option value='general'>General Question</option>
                            <option value='membership'>Membership Question</option>
                            <option value='website'>Website Issue</option>
                            <option value='other'>Other</option>
                        </select</td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                        <td>Email Address:</td>
                        <td><input type='text' name='email' /></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                        <td>Comments/Questions:</td>
                        <td><textarea name='message' cols='40' rows='10'></textarea></td>
                    </tr>
                </table>
                <input type='hidden' name='securitytoken' value='
    {$vbulletin->userinfo['securitytoken']}' />
                <center><input type='submit' name='contact_form_submit' value='Send Question' /></center>
    HERE;

When I submit this code, I get the following error:
    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error
    What am I missing?

ALSO, there is a bug in the edit form within the CMS when editing PHP. The above code is rendered as shown in the attached image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-04-15 at 07.52.58.png
Views:	1
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	3720359
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X