X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DonParent
    replied
    Thanks Steve
    I'll give that a go. I'm in the learning curve but I am enjoying the process. It is great exercise for the brain cells
    Don

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    On the style issue, post #6 is still applicable. What don't you understand?

For the CMS issue, You have to set the appropriate CMS permissions here for each section and usergroup:

Admin CP -> vBulletin CMS -> Permissions

Then edit the Front Page and make sure that "Show on Section widget" to Yes

And finally, in order for non-Admins to see anything in the CMS you have to have at least one published section and one published article.

Leave a comment:

• DonParent
    replied
    Hi Steve
    Sorry I don't understand the post above.
    I have made one style (ptsd main) and then there is the default style. Wouldn't that be considered 2 styles to choose from?
    Admin and moderators can change between those two styles. Members and guests can't see the Quick Style Chooser.
    I have tried to go into usergroups, I have tried looking in options and all over to find where to fix this.
    Also on the Home Page: http://www.ptsdhotline.com/forum/content.php I placed an article. Admin and mods can see the article but members and guests get: There is no content in this section
    Thanks
    Don

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I think you mean this:

http://www.ptsdhotline.com/forum/forum.php

And you either do not allow members to change styles,m or you do not have more than one user-selectable style.

Leave a comment:

• DonParent
    replied
    PTSDHotline.Com

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What's the URL?

Leave a comment:

• DonParent
    replied
    Thanks Steve
    Part of that worked. I was able to change the styles for everyone to see.
    My Admin and Moderators can change the style & can view the article I placed on my VB Home page but my Registered User Group and Unregistered Users can't change the style and can't see the article. I have gone over user groups several times and can't see a difference between the groups that is stopping that.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Set this:

Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Allow Users To Change Styles -> Yes

And make sure your styles are user-selectable.

You can set guest permissions here:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup (Unregistered)

Leave a comment:

• DonParent
    started a topic [Forum] Styles

Styles

Where do I set the options for style views? For instance I made changes to the look of all my boards & added an article to my VB home page. I can see the changes as long as Iím logged in as admin. Guests canít see that style. They canít change styles and they canít see the article on the home page.
    I want members and guests & members to see everything but guests wonít be allowed to post.
    Thanks
    Don