X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark.B
    replied
    This thread is four years old. Please start a new thread if you need assistance.

Leave a comment:

• helenblog
    replied
    I searched this information but after I found a way to add the ad code without using a plugin.

just edit your postbit template and adding directly to ist template. just simple, right?

Leave a comment:

• David Mason
    replied
    Perfect, thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Dirt Bike Addict
    replied
    Originally posted by David Mason View Post
    Hi there,

Before moving from VB3 to VB4 we had amended the view posts template to insert some ad code between the first and second post on every thread.

Have you got any idea how I would go about implementing this on vb4, has any one managed to do this before?

Thank you!
    Digitalpoint has a mod that goes even further than just adding it after the first post. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=254332

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You should search over on vbulletin.org, the modification site. I'm pretty sure I've seen an answer posted over there (or a modification).

Leave a comment:

• Inserting Ad Code Between First and Second Post on Every Thread

Hi there,

Before moving from VB3 to VB4 we had amended the view posts template to insert some ad code between the first and second post on every thread.

Have you got any idea how I would go about implementing this on vb4, has any one managed to do this before?

Thank you!