Double Post on Ajax Quick REply and Quote after 4.1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Double Post on Ajax Quick REply and Quote after 4.1.3

Double post occurs when try to reply using AJAX quick reply or quote...

I (and many of my members as well) have been having this weird problem after 4.1.3 on my live site.

When I press 'Post Quick Reply', then the page is being refreshed.
    Sometimes it says
    This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in X seconds.
    Sometimes
    This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. You will be redirected to that thread.
    Sometimes its just posted twice.

This issue is not related with server or traffic, Server or traffic are the same as the old days..Also The server is pretty good for my site.

Re-uploaded, re-upgraded, cleaned templates and disabled Minimum Time Between Posts to 0 but no chance.

Need help, thanks
    Need more help!

The City of Antalya / Turkiye

I am still facing with this issue :S

PHP 5.3.5
    PHP Max Post Size 8.00 MB
    PHP Maximum Upload Size 32.00 MB
    PHP Memory Limit 128.00 MB
    MySQL Version 5.1.56
    MySQL Packet Size 1.00 MB

xcache is avalable and also installed vbseo
    Need more help!

Comment

What happens if you disable ALL of your third party addons include vbseo, and use the default vBulletin style with no customizations.

Comment

Oops! Same issue is also here in vbulletin.
        I guess OS issue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Adsız.png
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	3681907
        Need more help!

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
          What happens if you disable ALL of your third party addons include vbseo, and use the default vBulletin style with no customizations.
          There is no customization, only I have a vbseo plugin and vBH - Add new tabs 1.2
          Need more help!

Comment

Those are both addons, vbseo makes drastic changes to how vbulletin operates.

Comment

Sorry to bump a dead thread, but I have noticed this problem as well on 4.1.2, and it happened on a brand new vanilla install. Didn't even change the skins. I have noticed this seems to happen to a lot of the 4.1.2 forums that I post on.

Comment

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I have this happening as well. Not in huge amounts and it seems to be the same handful of users all the times. Consistent with them. It has never happened to me and I do a lot of posting.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X