Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] [HELP] Missusage of "Quote" and "Replay"

Hello everyone,

I'm suffering from Missusage of "Quote" and "Replay" in my forum. Recently, I've FORUND people in my forum adding, junk of advertisement network in their replies. Like - "<script type="text/javascript">" and ending with </noscript>

I'd like to block them doing so. Any suggestions please and please guide me through, how to turn off that..?

What you need to do is prevent spammers from registering rather than trying to stop what they do. You don't have HTML enabled in your forums do you? Are the scripts executing?

Comment

I assume, HTML is enabled, how may I turn off that?

Actually, they are not spammers..they post the thread and in the thread they add their banner code in reply, like FUll page banner. I'd like to prevent that to happening.

Originally posted by nakedanvil View Post
      What you need to do is prevent spammers from registering rather than trying to stop what they do. You don't have HTML enabled in your forums do you? Are the scripts executing?

Comment

Go to forum manager and look at each forum. HTML is toward the bottom "enable/disable features". Not a good idea to allow users to use HTML.

Comment

You can use THIS ONE to allow HTML by usergroup.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X