Email Sender Name Issue - UTF8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Email Sender Name Issue - UTF8

Upon sending an email whether it be password reset, welcome email, etc.. in UTF-8 boards the email sender name font is distorted.

Where do I fix this? Thanks.

bump

Comment

I;m not sure what you mean but please note that vBulletin does not have built-in support for UTF-8 at this time.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

When I purchased vbulletin 4.0 you guys told me you had full UTF8 support.

What I want to accomplish is that when emails get sent out to users that subjects and email content are in eastern asian fonts. Content seems to be working okay. The current problem is Subject title and name of sender. Have you encountered this issue with other users?

Comment

Originally posted by soletrader View Post
          When I purchased vbulletin 4.0 you guys told me you had full UTF8 support.

What I want to accomplish is that when emails get sent out to users that subjects and email content are in eastern asian fonts. Content seems to be working okay. The current problem is Subject title and name of sender. Have you encountered this issue with other users?
          Actually we have been quite clear that this is not the case. Can you provide the link to a specific post where anyone from vB said it? Or a ticketid number?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sure I will try to locate it. It was a presale inquiry I sent via email.

Im going to send a ticket with some screens... I feel like this is a fixable solution. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X