Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] V4.1.2 CPStyles Upload Error during FTP

I have just upgraded from V4.0.3 to v 4.1.2

Overall there is nothing that I have found to have gone wrong with the upgrade and, so far, everything is working fine (except an attachment size issue )

What I did notice was an error in the FTP upload with CPStyles.
    Specifically in the V3 folder.
    When the FTP started to upload CPstyles it got to 99% then asked me for my password. Thinking this was my FTP password to my site I re entered it. Up came the same box asking for my password again. I again put it in and the box was replaced with another one advising me that there was an Error in my Child Protection Style (in V3) and I should contact support.

I had thought that I had ruined my upload but as I say I have checked my site and it is working normally and the upgrade ...upgraded.

I am not concerned at any "outside" attempt to get my ftp password as I have a built in ftp lock on the server side.

My question is, Do I need this CPStyle and what exactly is it. Does anyone know please?
    Thanks in Advance
    Regards
    Tony
    www.worldofglasscraft.com

Cpstyle is the admincp style, if you wish to change the look of it.
    Your problem is related to the ftp client you are using and has nothing to do with vBulletin itself.
    Try to reupload your files using filezilla or other known ftp clients.
    while(true){
    if(
    $someone->needsHelp() && $i->canHelp()) $post->help();
    if(
    $i->findBug()) $post->bug();
    }

Comment

Ok Dody will do.
      Oddly enough CPStyles is there on my server in full.
      Is that from the old 4.0.3. or do you think it is actually the new files please?
      either way cant hurt reupping.
      Regards
      Tony
      www.worldofglasscraft.com

Comment

the cpstyle for vb3 is the same for vb4, if they are there, then no need to keep re-uploading them.
        while(true){
        if(
        $someone->needsHelp() && $i->canHelp()) $post->help();
        if(
        $i->findBug()) $post->bug();
        }

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X