No announcement yet.

What's the bottle neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You surely need to reduce the number of forums to improve performance. I loaded the page and just got lost. I very seldom get lost on a web-page, but yours just made me like wow. That is a very serious issue for performance. The PHP has to load all of that data on the fly to generate the page.

I also see your PHP limit is set to 128 MB. I would raise that some that seems a bit small when you have the whole server. I would do at least 512MB for PHP as that is running just as much as apache.
    My statements are based on the forums not the CMS as I do not and will not use it.
    If I wanted faulty software I would code it my self. When I pay I expect to get what is advertised. I do not feel I got what I paid for.
    In an honest opinion I feel I paid for vB 5.0 beta 7

Comment

Wow? I wouldn't expect to much traffic there. Each forum would have very few threads.
      I would go with a small number of forums with a list of sub forums under each. You might also check out starting groups instead of forums/sub forums.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X