Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    I'm not currently aware of any better way to do it.

Leave a comment:

• Firestar.CHKN
    replied
    Look, I understand the need for this 100%. I'm not asking you to remove the security features. I am asking whether there isn't a better way to do this? Something that doesn't involve pressing the back button? Perhaps have a link that takes you back to the previous page, but that will auto insert the text, so that you can at least copy the text before pressing refresh. Or something else?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    For security reasons you're not going to be able to do that.

Leave a comment:

• Firestar.CHKN
    replied
    Well, I use open tabs as a to-do list, so I sometimes will take a day or two before I respond.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    How long are you going away before responding?

Leave a comment:

• Firestar.CHKN
    replied
    I do check that checkbox. I never sign in, since I am always signed in, but this still happens for some reason.

A similar thing happens with some or other security token that expires.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Check remember me, when you login. Your security key only expires after 4+ hours.

Leave a comment:

• Your submission could not be processed is really ticking me off

Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.
    Look, I understand the reason for this to be in place, but if I lose one more long post that I typed because of pressing that back button, I'm going to flip out. I mean, why should I be penalised simply because I chose to keep tabs open to act as a to-do list, until I have time to action the thread in question?

Is there not a better, more clever way to do this? Is this really the best we can do in this age?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X