Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Please Walk me through CMS Location Setup

I'm having a heck of a time here.

I would like to set up my CMS in www.mysite.com/articles. My forums are in www.mysite.com/forums. I've created 5 php files titled index.php, content.php, list.php, widget.php, and editor.php and placed them in www.mysite.com/articles. I've also set the optional CMS URL to http://www.mysite.com/articles . Can someone walk me through the proper settings and code that goes in the php files to make this work? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

- Jake
    Jake Crause
    www.homebuiltairplanes.com

PHP Code:
    <?php
    define
    (VB_RELATIVE_PATH'forums');
    chdir('./' VB_RELATIVE_PATH);
    require(
    '/articles/content.php');
    Here is an example of what I have in the content.php file. This is not working because when I turned on CMS it showed up in the root instead of the articles directory.
    Jake Crause
    www.homebuiltairplanes.com

Comment

What version are you using? And are you uploading the files from the /cms directory that is in the do_not_upload directory into your /articles directory and then editing *only* the vb_dir.php file to put in the correct path for $vb_dir ?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X