Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Footer credit link via .xml file possible Hi

Hi,

As i design who releases a lot of free styles i usually include a credit link (which i feel is quite a small price to pay considering the quality of my designs)..

Now the ARSE-HOLES !!!! from VBteam.INFO have ripped out my credit links from about 10 of my releases and are distributing these without my permission (as well as offering nulled vb4 software)... that site should be shut down !!!

So rather than being just being able to revert the footer template, how can i manually add a credit link to the .xml so that it stays in place. ???

Example of one of my free releases: http://battlefield3forums.com/ (see not your average free vb4 style release).

Thanks in advanced.

there's nothing that cannot be reverse engineered.. unfortunately
    Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

Yes it sucks, i put a good week of work into a design release it for free, not tooting my own horn but my designs are on par with any premium style out there, yet people get it for free and still feel it's their right to remove a tiny credit link.. not to mention the support i offer also..

Would love to hear more on this tho.

Thanks

Comment

Unfortunately that site has been doing this for years and it is impossible to get them shut down permanently because they keep their hosting in countries that do not adequately support Intellectual Property rights.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X