Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Pm Quickreply not showing anymore

I am totally lost here!!
    In my own PM (admin) the quickreply block editor and message area are gone!!
    Now if i switch to another member (one i created to test ) i can see it with out a problem!

Do we have an option somewhere that i didn't see or put off by mistake for that?
    See attachment.

I run on Firefox, tried in IE and not working neither. I tested also the default template and still the same! Shut off plugins and same thing too!
    lolll

Any idea guys??
    Tks
    Attached Files

Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If you do, empty your browser cache, close all browser windows and try again.

If you do not have this problem with the original templates, then this means the problem is with one or more of your custom templates. You need to revert your templates, then redo your changes.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi Steve, i tried all this and it still not showing ! Now form my thest site, i can see it perfectly and when i use firebug,edit, at the line
      HTML Code:
      <div class="blockbody formcontrols">
      I have the whole script showing but when i go on live site, at the same line, this is what i have in firebug when i click the edit:
      HTML Code:
      <div class="blockbody formcontrols">

</div>
      So i obviously lost the entire script, or it's not getting the command somewhere ?!?
      This is weird!!!!

Any other idea???

Comment

Do you have any plugin or products?

Comment

Yep! I found the bug guys! Related to VB post template 1.5.0 from DBtech!
          It totally removes the script from it! Why....no idea, but i posted a ticket on their forum.

Tks for the feed backs

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X