Blog Attachments option missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Blog] Blog Attachments option missing

after my upgrade to 4.1.2 I am missing the attachment option for blogs. Has it been removed or did something disable that I need to reset? My forums have it active, not the Blogs?
    Cheers!

RECORDING ORG
    created for musicians, by musicians

It's still in 4.1.2. Did you check the usergroup permissions? Do you have any modifications installed?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve, My partial bad. Its the first time I ever posted in the comment area and that's where its missing. I see it for the OP but not in the comment area. Is there a reason for that?
      Cheers!

RECORDING ORG

Comment

Sorry, I don't know what you mean. Please explain.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It appears the same here. If I create a blog, I have the option to include an attachment (via the paper clip icon) . If I however, comment in a blog, the attachment icon option no longer exists. It seems to be disabled for Blogs.

Attachments are not enabled for the blog comments, yes?
          Cheers!

RECORDING ORG

Comment

You do not have permission to create blogs here. Did you check the appropriate usergroup permissions and do you have any modifications installed?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

No, I don't believe I have permissions to create blogs here but I am able to comment on some. This is where I see the attachment option disabled here as well.
              Do you see the attachments in the blog comments editor?

Yes, I have a few mods but disabling them makes no difference. I checked my permissions. They appear correct. I'll check again...
              Cheers!

RECORDING ORG

Comment

Thanks for chiming in Steve.

Everything looks correct. Where would I change this, Usergroups permissions >upload attachments? Its set to yes.
                Note: ... I can upload attachment in the forums replies (Go Advanced), just not the blogs comment area (Go Advanced).
                Cheers!

RECORDING ORG

Comment

There are specific Blog permissions:

Blog Entry Permissions -> Can Upload Attachments

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X