Clear All

• lovecraft22
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    At first, yes.

The first time you set this all posts will show up as unread because the database marking is new. Once you mark the forums as read everything will work fine.

Leave a comment:

• lovecraft22
    replied
    So all of my user will se the forum as if everything was unread?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    First, set this:

Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> General Settings -> Thread/Forum Read Marking Type -> Database (automatic forum marking)

Then change this is if want, or you can leave it at the default:

Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> General Settings -> Database Read Marking Limit

The first time you set this all posts will show up as unread because the database marking is new. Once you mark the forums as read everything will work fine.

Leave a comment:

• lovecraft22
    replied
    So…??

Leave a comment:

• lovecraft22
    replied
    Inactivity/Cookies based

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    What read marking system are you using:

AdminCP > Settings > Options > General Settings > Thread/Forum Read Marking Type

Leave a comment:

• lovecraft22
    started a topic [Forum] New messages forum icons not working properly

New messages forum icons not working properly

Hi all;
    I'm having this issue: when someone posts a message in a forum, that forum's icon chages color to warn the reader that that forum contains unread messages. The fact is that often that icon stays on the unread messages color even if every message has been read. Besides, when someone writes a message and then come back to the forum home, the icon stays as unread messages even if the last message belongs to the reader…

I hope I made myself clear…

Any help would be appreciated!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X