Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Brain Cramp

Hi...

I am currently using VB 4.1.0 PL 2... Several weeks ago, I edited a permission somewhere such that when "unregistered guests", "users awaiting email confirmation", and "users awaiting moderation" go to my site and they see the CMS page first thing, they could see the articles - but not see any photo attachments...

I'd like to "reverse" that - but I can't find (or remember) where in the permissions how I would make the attachments/photos visible to those 3 usergroups again...

It most likely is something int he "Usergroups" I know... And when I go to edit those 3 usergroups, I see all kinds of permissions for blogs, viewing forums, etc.... But I can't remember what I "turned off" to block those 3 usergroups in particular from seeing any images/attachments on the CMS page...

Can someone please help refresh my memory? Thanks...

If it is for the CMS page, then most likely you made the changes in admincp > vBulletin CMS > permissions . You probably set it so those usergroups have Can Download Attachments unchecked.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      If it is for the CMS page, then most likely you made the changes in admincp > vBulletin CMS > permissions . You probably set it so those usergroups have Can Download Attachments unchecked.
      Thanks, Lynne...

Well, I gave that a whirl & it didn't work... Any other thoughts? I had the photos/attachments there initially... And haven't upgraded anything... So whatever I "turned off" still must be where I should be able to turn it "on" again...

Comment

Also check the usergroup permissions to make sure they can download attachments.

Comment

My wrong... What Lynne suggested did work... I just failed to save the change before heading back to my site... Duhhh...

Thanks!!!

Comment