IPB to vB4 - Gallery advice?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] IPB to vB4 - Gallery advice?!

Hey everyone, i posted a thread yesterday with questions about moving from IPB to vB4 and got some quick, great answers. However i had one bit of bad news, and that was the gallery would not be imported.

I was wondering/hoping someone may have a solution to this, as i cannot lose all of my gallery and member album photos.

I thought about photopost, but they do not have a IPB - photopost module.

So does anyone have any ideas or suggestions that could help me out?

Thanks

Don't know if that will be helpful for you but I recommend the photopost vbgallery (not pp pro) because it is the best vBulletin integrated gallery solution I know from.
    Have you asked over there if they have a import script?

Comment

Originally posted by MindTrix View Post
      I thought about photopost, but they do not have a IPB - photopost module.
      Unfortunatlly yes i tried them, that was my first thought aswell. The gallery is the only thing right now holding me back from moving over. I'v even wondered if there was any way of FTP'ing the files and then somehow associating them with their user to become member albums again.............i don't know just thinking out loud!

Thanks for the suggestion too

Comment

How many gallery images do you have?

Comment

Total Images 12815
          Total Diskspace 1.01GB
          Total Comments 8810
          Total Albums 1651

Comment

A lot of images, understand you won't lose them. Just saw your post on pp. I think there aren't many options for you. A possible solution could be hiring someone to convert your gallery to another one. Or you could try to ask here if a import script is available. Demo of the gallery is here. Good luck.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X