Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to customize colors on the mobile style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] How to customize colors on the mobile style?

I've tried changing the colors in the stylevars for the mobile style for 4.1.2 and they do not update with the colors specified... Is this not possible to do?

Originally posted by chris15440 View Post
    I've tried changing the colors in the stylevars for the mobile style for 4.1.2 and they do not update with the colors specified... Is this not possible to do?
    I tried that myself and it looks like they're hard coded into the jquery.mobile-1.0a2.min.css file.

Comment

Fun times. I'll try that thanks.

Comment

Add this line to the top of your headinclude_bottom template in the Mobile style:
        Code:
        {vb:cssfile additional.css}
        You can then override the default style within the Style Manager and use stylevars in your CSS. You can use the "Inspect Element" command of your browser or Firebug to determine the exact class to override. Then when you upgrade, you don't have to worry about the included file being overwritten.
        Last edited by Wayne Luke; Wed 9th Mar '11, 10:24am.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Awesome.
          www.8thos.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X